Gala Wine Dinner.
Join us this year for the Barons & Potter annual Gala Wine Dinner, presented by The Wine Life and The County Hotel. The perfect mid-Winter event for your social calendar!
Your night of fun & frivolity will include;
* Welcome drink & canapés on your arrival.
* A tasting of the Barons & Potter fine wine collection, while taking a tour of the beautiful County Hotel.
* A stunning three course celebration dinner.
* A cash bar is available for the duration of the night.
* Live music & dancing.
Dress to impress and to have a wonderfully fun & relaxed night. Just $95 per person.
Call or Email our team for more information:
06 835 7800 or 0800 THE HOTEL.
Order of Service
ORDER OF SERVICE
6.00pm Welcome French Bubbles with Canapés in the hotel foyer.
6.30pm Enjoy a tasting of the stunning Barons & Potter Wine family while discovering the beautiful interior of The County Hotel.
* Barons & Potter Empress Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough 16
* Barons & Potter Hera Rosé Waipara 16
* Barons & Potter The Marquis Waipara Pinot Noir 16
* Barons & Potter The Count Cabernet Franc Merlot Malbec 14
* Barons & Potter The Countess Reserve Chardonnay 14
7.15pm Dinner commences in Wine Street.
Gala Dinner Menu
Tasting Plate of:
Crispy Tapioca and Soy Pork Belly, with a spicy caramel sauce, on a pear purée, crispy cinnamon apples and sesame seeds.
Salmon, house smoked, served on an Asian-style vermicelli salad, salsa verde.
Scallop, seared with lemon and garlic on a pea purée, wasabi peas, petite salad drizzled with pan sauces
Main course selection:
Beef Fillet Mignon, from Whanganui,(Angus cross Hereford), dauphinoise potato, roasted autumn vegetables, Barons & Potter The Count reduction jus.
Wild mushroom risotto, Portobello, button and shitake mushrooms, in a creamy risotto infused with truffle oil.
Pan seared fish of the day, served with dauphinoise potatoes, confit cherry tomatoes, Barons & Potter Empress lemon caper sauce.
Ultimate Chocolate Delight, Dark chocolate brownie, white chocolate mousse, mint & chocolate chip gelato, raspberry and mint coulis.
Panqueques, Chilean Pancakes, served warm and filled with a caramel and whiskey sauce, served with vanilla bean ice-cream, bananas and Chantilly cream.
Both vegetarian and gluten-free dietary options can be catered for, please confirm you requirements at the time of booking.
For more information please feel free to call The County Hotel 06 835 7800 or email email@example.com